“Our hope is to find you alert and ready to discover a way to unlock new financial wealth from money you are now spending annually on business operational risk insurance. Done correctly it can generate significant additional money to use in future years in any way you choose.”
A CapAlt Risk Solution is a sophisticated and legally sound financial strategy. It’s a way for successful small business owners to dramatically increase their private net worth, to be used in future years for whatever they decide is in their best interest.
Financial wealth is unlocked when an enterprise uses a CapAlt Risk Solution to recover tax deductible insurance premium dollars spent on business related insurance coverage. When few or no claims made in any given insurance calendar year, the business owner(s) effectively get a refund.
We identify three types of proactive small business owners: (1) those unaware that a CapAlt Risk Solution exists, (2) those already enjoying its’ benefits, and (3) those unaware but are likely to sell their business enterprise in the next few years.
Regardless of which group you belong to, the prospect of adding to your financial well-being should get your attention. Your alternative is to continue what you do now, knowing there’s virtually no chance of recovering any annual business risk insurance expenses.
The concept behind a CapAlt Risk Solution has evolved over the past 70 years and is now employed by virtually all Fortune 1000 companies. Today, a CRS is realistic for any relatively small for-profit enterprise generating annual revenues of $2 million or more. Does this describe your for-profit enterprise?
Here are a few of the key benefits of using a CapAlt Risk Solution:
- At the end of every insurance year, and all claims are satisfied, premium dollars left over become a protected asset of the enterprise owner(s).
- CRS participants can reasonably expect a Return on Investment, or ROI, in excess of 20% annually, net of fees.
- Flexible “ownership” of the surplus has potential estate planning options and potential tax benefits. This is magnified whenever a CRS participant faces both state and federal income taxes.
- Accumulating values, or surplus, can grow and be accessed at the owner’s discretion as protected assets and equity, sometimes under favorable tax circumstances such as a ROTH IRA.
- CRS participation empowers business owners to retire with enhanced financial security if that’s a desired outcome.
The authors also have a website directed specifically at four categories of medical professionals who own their own practice. Find it here: https://capaltriskmodel.com/.
We also invite you to download a free copy of the first of our 3 eBooks about CapAlt Risk Solutions, appropriately titled “CapAlt Risk Solutions ~ A Short Introduction”.